ads

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Style6[OneLeft]

Style6[OneRight]

What is the 24 Hour Read-a-thon?

It’s sort of a reading challenge, only everyone participates at the same time. For 24 hours, we read books, post in our blogs and various social media platforms about our reading, and visit other readers’ homes online. We also participate in mini-challenges throughout the day and win prizes. In recent years, this event has grown to encompass Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Goodreads and other channels as well!

In past years, I have picked my reading line up ahead of time. For this round, I have decided to wing it. I will pick up whatever calls to me. LOL!

What will you be reading this season?

http://www.24hourreadathon.com/


~~~~~~~~


TODAY'S THE DAY: October 22, 2016

Right now. I am reading:

The Dead Father by Donald Barthelme (Author), Dennis Holland (Reader)





Hour 4 – Stand By Me…





Hour 3 – Hygge @ Home




My bookish other half is Shug Avery from THE COLOR PURPLE. She is kind, free-spirited, and bold. If only I could sing (sigh)... we could perform in some shows together.

About Mayor Sonni

Reader extraordinaire. Mayor of Readeropolis. Lover of books, lists, sweet tea, and vacations. Well, not necessarily in that order.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top