Do you have a loved one who has seen war and has Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder at some level? More than likely you who love your veteran will also be deeply and profoundly affected, which is why Welby O'Brien wrote Love Our Vets, a resource for restoring hope for families of veterans with PTSD. Sharing as a counselor and from her personal experience of living with a 100% disabled veteran with PTSD, Welby O’Brien gives hope, encouragement, and practical help for families and loved ones who are caught in the wake of the trauma. Love Our Vets answers more than 60 heartfelt questions, providing down-to-earth wisdom and much-needed tips for taking care of yourself.
Take some time to care for yourself as the caregiver by entering to win a prize pack from Welby full of items to help you relax and de-stress.
One grand prize winner will receive:
- A copy of Love Our Vets
- A picture frame to remind yourself to pray for your vet and the other veterans
- A wooden card to send to your vet to let him or her know you're thankful for his or her service
- A water bottle to help keep you healthy and in prayer
- A set of journals to help you walk through Love Our Vets
- A relaxing candle to melt away stress
Enter today by clicking the icon below, but hurry! The giveaway ends on October 17. The winner will be announced October 18 on the Litfuse blog.