ads

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Style6[OneLeft]

Style6[OneRight]

Goddess Fish Promotions has organized a Virtual Book Tour for Bodyguards of L.A. County by Cate Beauman, a romantic suspense series available now. I hope you enjoy my interview the author.

Be sure to follow the tour and comment; the more you comment, the better your chances of winning. The tour dates can be found by clicking the banner.

https://goddessfishpromotions.blogspot.com/2016/09/vbt-bodyguards-of-la-county-series-by.html



Bodyguards of L.A. County Series
by Cate Beauman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GENRE: Romantic Suspense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



BLURB:

Eleven Men Sworn To Protect. Eleven Women Who Change Everything.

The Close Protection Agents of Ethan Cooke Security are ready to risk it all for the safety of their clientele. What they don’t know is that they’re about to get more than they bargain for when they report for their latest assignments. Love and danger have a way of bringing people together in this dark, sexy, multi-award winning Romantic suspense series, the Bodyguards of L.A. County.


  

AUTHOR INTERVIEW:



How did you come up with the title of your book or series?


I’ve been lucky when it comes to thinking up the titles for my novels. I know that some authors agonize over finding the few simple words that describe the story written among hundreds of pages. By some miracle, the title for my series and each of the eleven books in it, has always just sort of popped into my head without any trouble.


Tell us a little bit about your cover art. Who designed it? Why did you go with that particular image/artwork?

I love Deceiving Bella’s cover. I’m so lucky to work with a great group of artists at Domonza.com. All of my covers follow a similar theme since they are part of a series. I like to give readers hints about where the story takes place on the bottom half of the cover then tease out a few details about the plot on the top half of the design.


Who is your favorite character from your book and why?

That’s always hard for me to choose. I don’t often have favorites. I love all of the characters I create, even the villains. Each main character and supporting character plays a vital role. They’re all a key to the whole. I couldn’t tell my story without their individual contribution to the plot. I can say without a doubt that I love Reed and Bella as a couple. They’re super fun and make a great team.



If you could change ONE thing about your novel, what would it be? Why?

I wouldn’t change anything about my novel. By the time my books are ready to hit the market, I’ve put months of my time and energy into creating a story world and characters I hope my readers will love. Most people will like the adventure I’ve shared, but some won’t. As long as you, the author, know that you’ve done everything you possibly can to share a great story, you can comfortably walk away and get ready to start all over again.




Give us an interesting fun fact or a few about your book or series:

When I started my writing career I had no idea my first book would be the first in a series. When I began Morgan’s Hunter, I thought I was telling a standalone story about a no-bull bodyguard and his feisty principal. I introduced Ethan and Sarah to the storyline and knew I had to tell their story too. It wasn’t long after that the Bodyguards Of L.A. County was born.


What can readers who enjoy your book do to help make it successful?

I think it’s wonderful when readers leave reviews on stories they enjoy. Reviews are vital for authors. They help get the word out there that the book they’ve just finished is worth an individual’s time. Even when reviewers aren’t particularly fond of a novel, it’s good to leave that feedback. It’s just nice when it can be done in a respectful manner. Authors work very hard to bring their stories to life, oftentimes dedicating several months to each story they tell.


Do you have any tips for readers or advice for other writers trying to get published?

To all of the aspiring authors out there I would say to write everyday and never forget your passion for telling a good story. It’s easy to get caught up in deadlines or what other people think your novels should be based on industry standards. If you’re passionate about what you write and focus on sharing an excellent adventure that will take you farther than anything else.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~


AUTHOR Bio and Links:

International bestselling author Cate Beauman is known for her full-length, action-packed romantic suspense series, The Bodyguards of L.A. County. Her novels have been nominated for the National Excellence in Romance Fiction Award, National Indie Excellence Award, Golden Quill Award, Writers Touch Award, and have been named Readers Favorite Five Star books. In 2015, JUSTICE FOR ABBY was selected as the Readers' Favorite International Book Award Gold Medalist, while SAVING SOPHIE took the Silver Medal. SAVING SOPHIE was also selected as the 2015 Readers Crown Award winner for Romantic Suspense and FALLING FOR SARAH received the silver medal for the 2014 Readers' Favorite Awards.

Cate makes her home in North Carolina with her husband, two boys, and their St. Bernards, Bear and Jack. Currently Cate is working on Deceiving Bella, the eleventh novel in her popular Bodyguards series.

For information on Cate's new releases, monthly giveaways, and upcoming events, sign up for her newsletter at:
http://www.catebeauman.com/author/home.html#!newsletter-sign-up/c9td

Cate can be reached at
www.catebeauman.com and www.facebook.com/catebeauman.

You can follow Cate on Twitter
@CateBeauman


Contact Cate

Amazon Author Page

BookBub


Social links:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GIVEAWAY: 

Cate Beauman will be awarding a $25 Amazon or Barnes and Noble GC to a randomly drawn winner via rafflecopter during the tour.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

About Mayor Sonni

Reader extraordinaire. Mayor of Readeropolis. Lover of books, lists, sweet tea, and vacations. Well, not necessarily in that order.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your interview, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview! Sounds like a great set of books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming along for the tour Nikolina and Eva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete


Top