ads

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Style6[OneLeft]

Style6[OneRight]

Olivia's Catastrophe: Fantasy Favourites Read-a-Thon 2016 (Sign Up!): 

"Hey everyone! I have some BRILLIANT news for you! Inge and Aly @ Of Wonderland have been planning and plotting with me secretly."









Hosted by Inge and Aly @ Of Wonderland and Olivia @ Olivia’s Catastrophe



~ JULY 9 ~

Alrighty, I have my potential reads lined up. Most of the time, I end up reading something different. However, it is always good to start with a plan.


What are you reading for during the #FFREADATHON?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Love, Alchemy by Eden Ashley
(New Adult, Romance, Fantasy)

I am featuring this book on Readeropolis on July 11. Check it out here.




Halflings (A Halflings Novel, #1) by Heather Burch 
(Young Adult, Romance, Fantasy)




Guardian (A Halflings Novel, #2) by Heather Burch
(Young Adult, Romance, Fantasy)




The Fellowship of the Ring (The Lord of the Rings, Part 1) by J.R.R. Tolkien
(Epic Fantasy)




~ JULY 10 ~


Of course. I forgot to "officially" sign up. SMH.

And I went rogue on the very first day and started with books not on my list. My copy of The Fellowship of the Rings has not arrived yet. So it gave me a chance to finish up The Sea of Monsters. [I started it during the S'MORES & MAYHEM Read-A-Thon last week.]

The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2) by Rick Riordan
(Middle Grade, Mythology, Fantasy)




Now I am listening to the audio version of The Paper Magician because the book cover called to me from my tablet. Really. It did.

The Paper Magician (The Paper Magician Series, #1) by Charlie N. Holmberg
(Historical, Romance, Fantasy)





~ JULY 11 ~

I am about half way through The Paper Magician. It is not going at all like I thought it would. That is both good and bad.


~ JULY 12 ~

I am about fifteen pages away from finishing The Paper Magician. The book has me scratching my head about a few things.


~ JULY 13 ~

FINISHED! I need to check out some book reviews to see if it is just me. I am debating whether or not to read book two. The cover is as equally lovely as book one.

About Mayor Sonni

Reader extraordinaire. Mayor of Readeropolis. Lover of books, lists, sweet tea, and vacations. Well, not necessarily in that order.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

1 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me in this post! Sharing my video and the like <3 You're epic ;) Hehe I love that you've already gone rogue. I hope you're enjoying both of those books though. Percy Jackson is always epic in my opinion, and Paper Magicians has a gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete


Top