ads

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Style6[OneLeft]

Style6[OneRight]

"Summer is coming to a close and it’s time to get through those books that have been sitting in your TBR pile while you’ve been at the beach this season! Are you ready to read 10 books in 10 days? Take the #ReadingDecathlon challenge and see if you can power your way through ten books in less than two weeks!" - Epic Reads



There are three reading goals. And you can start at any time.

I am going to be #readingforgold in the decathlon. I think. You know that I am prone to change my reading list multiple times during a challenge. <sigh>

Check out the decathlon details at Epic Reads. Let me know if you will be participating!


~~~~~~~


Event #1. "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" by Neil Gaiman (genre: fantasy).

I picked up a copy from an Audible daily deal. The book is only 5 hours and 48 minutes long. It's my first time reading Neil Gaiman.

About Mayor Sonni

Reader extraordinaire. Mayor of Readeropolis. Lover of books, lists, sweet tea, and vacations. Well, not necessarily in that order.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top