ads

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Style6[OneLeft]

Style6[OneRight]

January 2017 will kick off the fifth year for the Mount TBR Reading Challenge hosted by Bev at My Reader's Block.

https://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2016/11/2017-mount-tbr-challenge-sign-up.html


If you would like to join this challenge, please click the button above (or here) to go to My Reader's Block for full details! 


Challenge Levels:

Pike's Peak: Read 12 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Blanc: Read 24 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Vancouver: Read 36 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Ararat: Read 48 books from your TBR piles/s
Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile/s
El Toro: Read 75 books from your TBR pile/s
Mt. Everest: Read 100 books from your TBR pile/s
Mount Olympus (Mars): Read 150+ books from your TBR pile/s







I will be participating at the Mount Ararat level which means I am planning to read 48 books from my TBR piles.

This year I am going to do something a little different.

In addition to reading 48 books from my TBR piles, I also plan to remove 48 books from my bookshelves.

I plan to swap the books on PaperBackSwap, give them to friends and family, or donate them to my local library or a Little Free Library.



About Mayor Sonni

Reader extraordinaire. Mayor of Readeropolis. Lover of books, lists, sweet tea, and vacations. Well, not necessarily in that order.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top