ads

Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

Slider[Style1]

Style2

Style3[OneLeft]

Style3[OneRight]

Style4

Style5

Style6[OneLeft]

Style6[OneRight]

Silver Dagger Tours has organized a virtual book tour for SERENADE (Nightmusic Trilogy, Book 1) by Heather McKenzie. You can check out an excerpt of the book at the bottom of this post.

Don't forget to enter for a chance to win the tour giveaway and follow the Silver Dagger book tour (for other dates see the link at the bottom of the post). 



Serenade

Nightmusic Trilogy Book 1
by Heather McKenzie
Genre: YA Romance, Thriller, Suspense


Kidnapped and held hostage in the Rockies, a teenage heiress falls for her abductor while her corrupt father and devoted bodyguard fight to get her back. The discovery of true love and dark family secrets turns deadly in this epic coming of age adventure.

Kaya Lowen dreams of living like a normal eighteen-year old, but being heiress to a billion-dollar company has put her life in constant danger. Fiercely guarded by her powerful and corrupt father, she develops close bonds with those who protect her, especially Oliver – a bodyguard who has proven his devotion to her time and again. He wins her heart - until a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger has her questioning everything she believes in. Haunted by true love and reeling from a guilty conscience, Kaya's world unravels when she's kidnapped. Held captive in a rugged wilderness fraught with raging storms, mystical caves and deadly predators, Kaya's father scours the forest and her bodyguard fights to get her back. But, the discovery of a dark family secret makes Kaya wonder if staying in the arms of her blue-eyed abductor—a captivating stranger with dark secrets of his own – is a safer place to be. At least, that's what her heart is telling her, her head is saying run...

An epic adventure centered on a smoldering love-triangle, Serenade sings a timeless tale of courage, self-discovery, and life-or-death love that will leave you breathless.

Add to Goodreads
Amazon * B&N 



Heather McKenzie is the Canadian author of Serenade, book one of The Nightmusic Trilogy. Also a professional singer/songwriter with five albums to date, she has been telling stories through music for years and pulls from her extraordinary experiences as a musician to fuel her passion for creating Young Adult fiction. A rocker at heart, a mom of three, an aspiring painter and a lover of animals, she is kept grounded by her husband at their home in Edmonton. 


Website * Facebook * Twitter * Instagram * Amazon * Goodreads


Listen to a sample of Heather's songs HERE!



Follow the tour HERE for exclusive excerpts, guest posts and a giveaway!


EXCERPT


I wasn’t dead. I knew this because I was freezing and everything hurt—every muscle, bone, and toe—I could feel them, but I couldn’t move them. I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn’t budge. It was as if they were glued shut. I tried to raise a hand to pry them open, but my arms wouldn’t cooperate. My toes wouldn’t wiggle, my knees wouldn’t bend, and my tongue wouldn’t shift around behind my teeth. What the hell was happening?

    Relax. Don’t panic. Breathe… that seems to be working just fine… breathe… try again…

    Fingers. Toes. Tongue. Nothing.

    I was paralyzed.

    Okay, now panic.
    I tried desperately to scream, but I couldn’t even swallow. Was this hell, or was I caught in a strange deep sleep that I couldn’t wake from? Maybe I was buried alive. Maybe I couldn’t move because the earth was holding me down… but there was heat on my cheek and chest... I would be cold head-to-toe if I was in the ground…

About Mayor Sonni

Reader extraordinaire. Mayor of Readeropolis. Lover of books, lists, sweet tea, and vacations. Well, not necessarily in that order.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment


Top